sinister desires
[html]

Ah, yes, that's perfectly fine. Sorry for the lame reply; I'm packing for a trip tomorrow.

Dutch looked up at the wolf in front of him. He stopped pacing to get a good view of the female near him. She smelled of a foreign scent, yet that was obvious; where would Dutch have none this person before? She was rather pretty looking, as much as he hated to admit. He was used to everyone admiring his handsome looks, whereas he just stood there. He hated to admit that, perhaps, there were other pretty people out there. Dutch saw something pretty in everyone. It could blossom and make them as attractive as possible if they lived out their true potential.

Dutch blinked, clouding his thoughts with the present. He cleared his throat ready to speak after listening to the female. She had a pretty voice. It was almost like a song, or so Dutch had heard. "Why," Dutch began, his deep, rumble of a voice shattering the momentary silence. "I want to join Dahlia de Mai. That's my intention, at least. I bring the skills of extreme hunting and superb entertainment." Dutch smiled slightly, his eyes sparkling. A little charm here and there couldn't hurt anyone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread