sinister desires
[html]

The brute flicked his bulky ears after hearing the female speaking. She was talking too much. Too much for Dutch's liking. He preferred people would listen to him- and technically obey him. He didn't have a high rank anymore and it was hard for him to adjust. Blinking rather slowly, Dutch realized she had asked his name.
"I'm a outgoing, arrogant fool. But you can call me Dutch. Dutch Biler'a."
Dutch smiled slightly, the corners of his mouth curling up into a grin.

"Yes, yes. Hunting is my greatest skill. I would be delighted to feed your pups and mothers." Dutch rumbled fastly, shooing the main essence of her statements. He was in too much of a hurry to really think over his words and was just blurting out whatever he could think of. Nodding swiftly, Dutch remembered his comment on superb entertainment. He really didn't know what he meant, but he would make something up. "Yes, yes. Entertainment. I'm.... easy going. I can people feel like they've never felt before." Dutch was telling the truth. He was a good lier. Dutch could trick people. He could confuse people. It amused him. He wasn't sure if it pleased them, but he never thought about that before.

History? Dutch's jaw tensed. He never liked talking about his past. His annoying brother, lame sister and obsessed parents never were his cup of tea. He decided to test his lying skills and say his brother was in the pack. Of course, he knew Ri'lo would never come to such a place. It seemed to good for him. "My brother, Ri'lo is a member of this pack," Dutch muttered, pretending to be affected by it. Inside, he was grinning.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread