sinister desires
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Sorry for the wait!
500+

Perhaps this night the female would be disappointed in her hopes of an interesting personality. Her woad bound ears shifted at that key phrase. Arrogant fool. The female frowned slightly, imperceptibly, at this given fact. "Be wary of where your arrogance takes you, Dutch Baler’a," the black female warned him, and her voice was quiet and smooth, quite belying of the message she had given him. The white eyes watched him carefully. Arrogance was a dangerous thing, and the warrior did not take such a thing lightly. Perhaps if he were in a state to say such a thing, it would not have been so serious in her mind. But he was a loner at the boarders of a pack seeking admittance. And while his open honesty would be appreciated, what he told her did not impress her. "I am Cwmfen nic Graine," she replied in introduction. "Head Warrior of Dahlia de Mai." Perhaps this latter bit of information was not necessary at the moment, but she would give him his subtle warnings.

She listened silently to what he had to say, but the woad warrior was not pleased. He exercised much and showed no submission to her, and the female, who was disciplined and respectable, was irritated by such insolence. And indeed when he did respond to her inquiries, she saw what his arrogance had to say, and she knew that such a thing did not end there. She knew all too well what arrogance could do, and his lack of control over even himself was something that she noticed more than the words coming out of his mouth. "You seem quick to disregard me, loner," the female responded to the silence. There was almost a snarl in her words, and the hostility was unmistakable. Cwmfen, who was normally a quiet, timid creature, could easily step out of herself and do what was expected of her. And it seemed as if she would use her irritation to call upon a hostile façade. And she could see that he was working on something, could see those gears in his head moving, but she knew not to what end.

Ril’o? These two did not seem to be related at all, but she knew how relations could differ and so took his word for it. "Indeed, Ril’o is a member of Dahlia de Mai," she agreed, clearly confirming his statement. "But that does not gain for you access to these lands." The white orbs considered the other as she spoke in her quiet melody. She wondered why he had decided to bring that up in response to her question. "But Ril’o’s presence is not your history," she countered. "I do not ask for every detail, Ductch Baler’a," the female continued slowly. "He is not the history in which I am interested. I do not wish to allow harm to enter the boarders with open arms." The woad she-wolf shifted on her paws. "And do not try to deceive me. It will do you no good." She was not implying that she could read through the lies, although she thought that what he said may not be true. She was implying that, should he be allowed into the pack and wreak havoc, she would kill him. It would be her duty.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread