sinister desires
[html]

400+

Dutch blinked. He had never met such a female; one so strong and clever. It was strange. He was taking orders from a female. Dutch could be called sexist, yet he wasn't against females; he just thought males (especially him) were better. "Cwnfen, I am an arrogant fool. You asked for my name, and that is what everyone calls me. Is that not a name?" He grinned at the female, making sure she knew that he didn't give up easily. Dutch would never give up.

"Disregard you? Never," Dutch sneered back, a growl deep in his voice. He would never let a female snap at him. He wouldn't allow it. Even if this wasn't his pack, he would make himself known. He was a power hungry, arrogant flirt. That was his nature. Dutch had never suceeded doing anything evil, but perhaps he would try. But not yet. He needed to get on someone's good side. He needed to make sure one person trusted him. Then, perhaps, Dutch would go in for the kill.

But Dutch wasn't that evil.

Yes, the resemblance between the two had never been there. They both nearly hated each other. Or, at least, Dutch hated Ril'o. But then he frowned. Ril'o truly was a member of Dahlia de Mai? That couldn't be! He wanted nothing to do with his friendly brother. He preferred shy, quiet wolves that would listen to him. "What do you mean he's in the pack? H-he can't be," Dutch rumbled, showing a slight sigh of nervousness. Even the big bad Dutch could have a weakness. It had always been his family.

"My history? You must be crazy. Who would want to hear my past?" Dutch Biler'a began, starting to tell his story. He wasn't a good storyteller but when he got into it, he was quite interesting. "I was born. My parents hated me. My brother hated me. My sister hated me. I didn't care, though. I loved being on my own. But now I want a pack. I want someone, anyone to like me. Not hate." The brute rumbled. He was telling the truth, except for the last part. He didn't really care if anyone liked him or not. Come to think of it, he didn't know why he wanted to join Dahlia de Mai. It was a strange feeling, but he was drawn to it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread