sinister desires
[html]

300+

Dutch was irritated. His ears flicked impaitently and he felt like getting up and leaving. But he couldn't. He wanted to join Dahlia de Mai for his... purposes and wasn't giving up. He wasn't repeating himself; merely making sure that his point was getting across. By her tone, Dutch decided that he had gotton it across. He wouldn't stop there, however. He would never stop. Dutch was too much of a determined brute to stop after suceeding.

But how had he suceeded? His main purpose was to get wolves to trust him, then strike. At this rate, every wolf in Nova Scotia would suspect him of a crime. Dutch didn't want that. Yet. Dutch cleared his throat, his deep, bass voice shattering the female's weak, small voice. "Nor do I. I would never play games with such a precious plaything," He grinned a broad smile, looking straight into the female's eyes.

"I wish to join this pack, no matter if my brother is a member or not. This is my decision, not his. He has nothing to do with this!" Dutch murmured softly, anger and irritation in his tone. He was annoyed at Cwnfen; she was too outspoken for his taste. He liked his playthings small and frail; the exact opposite of this female. But he wasn't losing anything. Dutch didn't want to play with this female; there were greener pastures out there. Dutch just had to reach them.

"I will accept authority. I will do whatever you ask. I won't get into fights with my brother whatsoever," The brute said, his voice a complete monotone. "On one condition," He grinned wider, showing off his unkept teeth. "You entertain me. I like being in your company. We should... arrange another playdate," Dutch rumbled softly, hoping no one would hear except Cwnfen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread