sinister desires
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hahah, cool, ^=^ I’ll accept him now; do you want a follow-up thread immediately?
500+

A light smile flickered across her maw, and it held a darker quality than what was customarily warranted. He was angered, and yet he held himself. The woad warrior approved of this evident control, and it was perhaps what saved him. The female nodded silently but otherwise did not respond. She allowed for the silence to fill that empty space between them once more as she watched him with a calculating gaze. That white gaze met the yellow eyes effortlessly, and if was fierce and filled with a challenge. It was almost as if she saw right through him, and her gaze was like the white fires of an ancient star. And then, as if satisfied, the female nodded, and the intensity of that gaze was dimmed if only by the shadow of tranquility.

"Perhaps you’re right and he doesn’t." The alto melody was a soft murmur, as if she spoke to herself. Then, so that he could hear her as well, she said, "If you will accept the authority, I will permit you beyond the boarders." The female paused, the white orbs watching the golden-eyed male. "I ask that you behave yourself," and the female purposefully used the diminutive language as she smiled savagely at him, challenging. But the female was not a cruel creature. It was her irritation with his arrogance that brought out her own. And so, when the female was silent, that tranquility of a warrior’s training came forth once more. Tame the body and make savage the mind.

"The leader of Dahlia de Mai is the Rosea Cercelee." She told him, and if anyone, he was expected to obey her. "Haku is the Lilium and I am the Adonis. But like every pack, you are expected to respect all members of Dahlia de Mai. With this in mind, should I find that you have broken your word, I will not take the matter lightly." She would not take the matter lightly with anyone if such a thing were to happen, but she would allow him to think that she would make a special exception. "If you have any questions, feel free to find me." As she concluded, her alto voice was soft and assuaging once more. And she offered him a smile. Dutch Biler’a was now her packmate, and he would receive the same respect from her that she gave to everyone else.

Then abruptly, but with a grace that seemed to transcend the earthly, the female turned to leave. Unconcerned with this male she had permitted into the pack, she turned her back on him, and her legs carried her silently and with a leisurely pace. Her movements were like her voice, pleasant and like a dance. And such a thing belied her martial habits. But such was the theme of appearances and realities. Once she was a good distance away, the female turned back and called to Dutch over her shoulder. "Watch who you call a plaything." And her smile was almost coy as she turned away from him and slipped into the night.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread