The Footing is Treacherous Here
[html]
336. No problem! (: Hybrid is in his Secui form.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Time was gone. That was not to say that Hybrid was short on time or that he was running late, but rather, that time did not exist. It had never existed and never would, for it was not infinitely existing but infinitely . It was nowhere, the negative infinity to which the world never reached, never saw, never touched, never experienced. It was a void. Negative matter. Negative energy. And it was nothing. Hybrid could feel nothing as his paws met the ground, sense nothing, hear nothing; it was simply gone. Everything.

It was gone.

Hybrid was silent. His eyes sought out forms that were not there, tracing the landscape of Arachnea's Revenge. Trees, snow, ice, blades of grass, breath, nothing. But he could see his breath in front of him, coming out in dry puffs. He exhaled once more, watching as his breath appeared, and then -- nothing. Gone. It was disappeared into the limitless abyss that was the air.

His footsteps were slow. Precise. It was almost as if he was taking his time, choosing to meander slowly through the lands. For whatever reason. He was.

Walking.

Walking.

Walking.

Stopped. He frowned. There was someone. Something? No. Someone. Close by. Nearby. He could smell them. Or could he?

No. He could definitely smell them. He could feel again. The sensation as the blood rushed down his legs, bringing oxygen to his muscles, then racing back to his heart. Racing. Running a race. But Hybrid had no race to run. He smiled. Fangs. Smiling. He approached the wolf, marred with her strange blue and glowing in the snow. She was cold. Wet. Miserable. She would be more miserable. He would not. He would be well. Not good. He would be well. Well off to drink her blood and devour her eyes. Wherever they were.

He leapt at her. There was no warning, no graceful sidestepping or delicate movements. Upon his arrival, he pounced, forelegs outstretched, fangs bared and claws extended. Hurt. She would feel pain.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread