The Footing is Treacherous Here
[html]
That's all up to you! Just pick what you want to scar badly, jaa? :3 And she should get some hits in on Hybrid. He doesn't realize it at this point, but she managed to land a hit on him when she was struggling. He's too focused! >_< I'll mention it in my next post.

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He took her down. He could feel the movement, as they fell toward the earth, then -- crashed. He took some of her skin and fur and life and her with him. He felt flesh give way to claw and ripped out a chunk of her flank. His fangs found their destination, tearing into her right shoulder. Just as soon as he clamped down, she pulled herself free. Hybrid snarled at the loss of contact, thrashing and trying to keep the girl pinned. She began to move, jaws agape and fangs gleaming in the dim light. Hybrid threw himself onto her, plunging down, down, deeper -- swimming -- with his fangs bared, trying to grab a hold of her neck and rip it out. He tried to distribute his weight across her body and prevent her from thrashing, able to use his weight against her. For the first time in his life, he was larger than someone else in size. Brilliant.

He moved to pin her down, trying to dig his front claws into her shoulder and neck to stabilize her and use his back legs to pin her lower body to the ground. His half-shifted form made him larger in size, yes, but he was slightly more awkward. He was longer than she, and had to try and find parts of her body to hold down, against the ground, lest she find an opportunity and attack. If he could grasp her and hold her still, perhaps he would be afforded enough time to kill her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread