The Footing is Treacherous Here
[html]
Sure thing!

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

She stumbled, moved, faltered, failed. How opportune. Hybrid could see she was beginning to lose use of one of her legs, could she her struggle to stand as her body refused to cooperate. Where the female's movements were stuttering and shuddering, Hybrid was moving fluidly, striking with the precision of a coiled snake. But Hybrid was no snake. His movements were executed with more force, with a greater simplicity than any snake could ever achieve. They would lie in wait for the opportunity, whereas Hybrid would bring such opportunities to him. He could see the female's back leg was not obeying her commands, so he shifted his attacks to leap onto her back and claw at her legs, intent on rendering her immobile.

His initial strike caught her on the breast, ripping open an old wound. Hybrid grinned, but did not stop. He attacked again, but he was able to evade her attacks. These half-hearted counterattacks had neither the vigor nor strength, and as such, did not follow through. They were useless. Hybrid wondered if she had realized it yet.

His claws sought out the female's back, jaws gaping and teeth ready to strike the back of her neck. He had already wounded her on her chest; perhaps he could attack her from the behind, from where she would not suspect it. After that, he could gnaw her back legs off and leave her for dead.

Hybrid moved with vicious precision, working quickly to tear the fur off her back, dig into her skin and rip out her flesh. He would leave a beautiful bouquet of blood 'round the area, and perhaps take her tail for good luck. It was a curious colour, one he had never seen on a wolf. He desired to possess it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread