The Footing is Treacherous Here
[html]

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

No. He wanted to shout it, but he could not force any sounds out of his throat. He could not feel anything, no burning rage or poisonous sensation simmering in the pit of his stomach. There was simply nothing. The pure absence of anger surprised him. But it also calmed him. He could feel the female start to pull away, try to counter his attack, lash out, move, and then -- nothing. She collapsed. Hybrid grinned triumphantly. He leaned forward, pausing for a moment to examine her tail. It was blue. Black and blue. A strange colour. He snaked his head down, fangs bared, ready to rip it off and take it home as a souvenir. He paused. He heard a noise off in the distance (closer, now) and as he turned to look, the creature was already upon him. Hybrid snarled silently, stumbling over the unconscious body of the female, falling and hitting the ground. Hard. He wheezed, trying to regain his breath and regain control. He thrashed, lashing out at the monstrous wolf that was upon him. He could feel the creature's breath tickling his face.

It was disgusting.

Hybrid roared, but still, no sound was made. He struck at the other creature wildly, movements quick and sharp, just barely coordinated. He was on the brink of falling, but managed to reign himself in. He could barely feel his cheek and had lost feeling in his left shoulder. He could not feel anything except the wolf's breath on him. Hybrid twisted and turned, trying to wiggle out from under the male, who had managed to half-pin him with his weight. Hybrid tried to strike at the other male's joints, to make his body collapse or at least get him off. Disgusting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread