The Footing is Treacherous Here
[html]

cake Sorry for the wait! My computer was broken but it is fixed now finally Big Grin As for us continuing, we could continue with a separate thread in the city, because Bane's probably going to want to take Cwmfen to his house in Halifax so as to tend to her wounds. Alternately, if you'd rather end this, we could say Bane took her home, cleaned/bandaged her up, and she could've woken and left while he was sleeping or out? And then we could have another thread once this once's over where they meet up and talk. Either way is good with me :]

cakeBane felt anger, he felt rage, but it was never overwhelming. It was something that had always been an essential part of his personality, the ability to maintain such control; he was the opposite of passionate, and emotion was a dull, fleeting thing within him. This creature with the angry red eyes -- and it was nothing more, enraged like a monster and lost in its bloodlust -- was the opposite, Bane could tell. It was convenient the Inferni member was such a good amount smaller than he.

cakeHe felt the berserking creature under him striking madly, snarling and thrashing like a madman, all claws and teeth. Bane felt no need to restrain him for longer than necessary. No need to injure him more than necessary. He had his reasons, both to remain neutral to Inferni and to attend to the injured warrior, and the instinct was roaring like a river within him. Swinging his weight to the side, he released the coyote, teeth still bared in warning as he positioned himself firmly between the creature and the unconscious blackbird behind him. He was likely bleeding here and there where the man had struck him, but he didn't much care, and paid no mind to it. He was doing what needed to be done; this he believed with every single ounce of his being.

cake"Leave before I kill you," Bane stated shortly, teeth still bared, a low growl rising in his throat as his words cut off. Though the black wolf harboured no secret desire for a fight, there was no fear in him should the coyote insist on continuing. He knew he had Fate on his side, and no God would forsake him here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread