The Footing is Treacherous Here
I think we can end it here.

[html]
I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

Without warning, the sensation was gone. The dark wolf was no longer breathing on him or touching him, for he had pulled back and stepped aside. There had been a moment's hesitation, wherein Hybrid had managed to scratch the other male ever so slightly, but not enough for it to even be called a scrape. The wolf had skinned his knee on the ground. That was all Hybrid was to him. That was all Hybrid had done to him. Somehow, this thought allowed him the desire to call upon his anger. Hybrid could feel his desire to fall into a rage growing, but somehow, could not quite accomplish the task. It was there – the want, the need, the drive – but at the same time, he had no wish to fall. Instead, he watched the wolf curiously, breathing heavily. He took these few seconds to catch his breath, inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly.

The wolf stood between Hybrid and the woman. Hybrid frowned. The wolf spoke. Hybrid's frown deepened. This wolf was... something. Hybrid could claim the wolf was stupid – for most wolves were – but this creature was something else. Pompous, perhaps, but somehow believing he deserved to act in this way. Hybrid bared his fangs in reply, eyeing the male for a few moments. "Alright," Hybrid replied, grinning wickedly. "Take her away. I don't care. Do what you wish with the wolf." He glanced at the female, eyeing her blue markings. He would possess her tail someday. For good luck.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread