Creep deeper into the flock
Sankor couldn't place the village anywhere in his travels but for the most part they hadn't been interested in the names of places, only the faces they'd meet and the friendships that would form only for a night or a moon, however long they'd find themselves together, the wandering bands. He just nodded to the male, awknowledging that he'd heard him yet giving no answer on if he knew of the place or not. Sankor's warm eyes turned to the fellow again as she smile slightly, yet realized a moment later the change in the male's stature and wondered if the fellow was ill in someway.

His eyes shifted down to the water below them as Brennt spoke finally, in his chest an ill feeling was beginning to rise to settle as a lump in his throat. He hoped that the bad feelings that were coming in waves from the male would disappear soon enough but he was beginning to doubt that with the simple words that the male stated. He wondered if the guy just didn't like to speak or like the conversation at hand. "Well, I'd have to agree it's pretty.. but I've seen it a million times before.." he said as he tilted his head to the side and tried to see if there was anything that would really catch one's eye about the lake.

"I guess it would be nice to take some lovely lady to gaze upon in the evenings.." he said, though doubtful. He knew that some females did seem to like the romantic gestures but he'd seem even prettier lakes and knew of even lovelier places.. though he wasn't really going to share that with anyone he knew, or in this case, didn't know. What in the world was he still talking to the fellow he didn't even know.

Messages In This Thread