just a stone in the path
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I have no idea why I didn't reply sooner.

He stared her down a short while, perplexed turquoise eyes hardly enthralled in the least to be paired with her presence. He supposed it was his own fault, having said something in the first place, but he'd tried to leave her behind several times now and she was not exactly getting the hint. Gaël had already worked out that she wasn't the brightest of dim lightbulbs he'd ever met, not the sharpest of crayons or anything in particular he had any interest in whatsoever. Goodness, she was annoying, though.

"Don't you have something to do, dere?" He cocked his head to the side a moment before his gaze wandered somewhere else, overlooking the long path he still had to travel through. She was only slowing him down. He sighed, turning again, and starting away once more despite how futile it would probably end up. "Please go away." It was almost insulting to experience how unbelievably dense she was in comparison to himself, who himself wasn't even an adult yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread