just a stone in the path
Zana had never really had the opportunity to experience the letdown of realizing that you weren't wanting at the moment. Normally in Inferni it was the adults that called to her and invited her to join them on a stroll or having to rescue her from some sortof backfired adventure. The here and now with this strange fellow that just seem to give her stranger looks was something she'd have to investigate more to understand. Her lavender eyes blinked up at the focused gaze of the male a long moment before she finally gave in, "Who's you? I'm Zana." she figured that no matter how funny he might talk or how weird he looked he was still worth talking to.

When his question finally came to the small girl she smiled up at him proudly and shook her head. "Nope! I'm a puppy, I'm just suppose to explore and has fun!" She stopped for a second in the middle of her snobby headshake as she furrowed her brows together. "Do yous? Ain't you gonna help me?" Had he already forgotten about exploring the bottom of the well? She wasn't too sure about the giant hole but it did sortof remind her of the caves back home..

Any yet once more the male showed his back to her as she let out a squeak of protest and huffed. "Why?" she demanded, noting that though he wanted her to go away he was the one walking off. She really didn't understand this fellow at all! She trotted along side him, forgetting about the well herself as she asked. "You tell me to go away.. but you is going away too?"

Messages In This Thread