Had about as much as I can take
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 1shybq.jpg);background-color:#89D3FF;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position: bottom;padding-bottom:215px;">

Alexey wasn’t going to be playing nice, that was clear enough. Ears fell back and eyes narrowed at the woman before her spoke. Yes, she remembered last time, the words she had flung at Alexey when she admitted to being a Luperci. Yet did Alexey forget who had started that bout of arguing? The Koios female had sought her sister out only to accuse her, question her on why she had joined the pack, only to make Adelaida regret that choice even more. And now this? Why couldn’t Alexey just leave her alone if she was so unhappy with her sister? Adelaida opened her mouth to speak but the next words stopped instantly.

Her heart race and a surge of sickness swept through her. How had she heard that? "I... I’m not." Adelaida almost believed her own words too, she had spent so much time denying it to herself, hiding her dirty little secret, the words seemed natural now. She had never shifted, only felt the urges she had heard about, only knew instinctively she could shift now. Only knew that the coyotes had done it on purpose to her. "I’m sorry what I said last time, okay? Let’s just forget it." Just forget all of it and never talk of it again, Adelaida would have liked that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread