Had about as much as I can take
[html]

300+
If Adelaida’s goal was to make the tawny girl lose all self-control, she was succeeding. Lexey could handle the endless lies or insults thrown at her, no problem. But being disrespectful toward Fyodor was something she wasn’t going to put up with. Ade hadn’t said anything specific about their sire that could’ve been considered rude; she was simply stating the truth. However, her tone of voice and the way she said it suggested that her only intent was to hurt Alexey. It was working. The tan wolfess simply stared at her sister in utter disbelief, waiting to see if Adelaida was done throwing her little temper tantrum.
She wasn’t. Honey-hued eyes widened in shock as the next few words came flying out of the masked female’s mouth. It took quite some time to digest them and while her brain processed all of the hurtful words thrown in her face, Alexey remained still as a statue. Nothing was said for a few seconds; the silence was deafening. What the hell was she supposed to do? The smart thing to do would’ve been to walk away right then and there, but admitting defeat was not something she wanted. Ade had gone too far.
The Koios girl swallowed hard, adverting her eyes away from her sister as she finally replied to her nonsense. “I see,” was all she said. Her tone of voice was unbelievably calm, nothing about her demeanor could’ve predicted what she was about to do. Alexey suddenly lunged forward, aiming to headbutt her sibling right in the ribs and knock the wind out of her. Anything that would make her shut the hell up. Regret would come at a later time. “You want me dead, Adelaida? Then stop being a coward and kill me!” She was screaming now, all composure gone with the wind.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread