Had about as much as I can take
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Rawr!

Savina hadn't really planned on following Alexey after she had left the shop. It hadn't really been any of her business, it was between the two sisters. Still, she had been concerned. Alexey had been so upset, though rightfully so, and she wanted to make sure that she was going to be alright. How she was going to do that the girl wasn't exactly sure, but she hadn't been able to stop herself from silently following the tan wolfess' tracks. The Italian wolf was crouched low in the bushes on the edge of the beach, watching as the exchange took place. Adelaida's response was just what she would have expected from the cowardly female. Denying everything and trying to act so innocent.

Though when she called Savina a liar it was all the femme could do to stop herself from bursting out onto the scene. A low growl rumbled in her chest and emerald eyes flashed with flame. Ebony claws dug into the ground beneath them. How dare she! The little worm. But as she mentally struggled with herself as to hold back Alexey lunged at her sister, knocking her back. It was too much for her to stand by and watch anymore. Even though Adelaida hadn't retaliated. Leaping from behind the bushes she charged at the masked female and aimed to shoulder her right in the side. A snarl was upon her lips as she spat at her. "How dare you call me the liar! You're a pathetic excuse for a sister and a wolf." As fearsome as she might have seemed right now, Savina was holding back. God help the Koios wolf if she angered her any further.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread