Had about as much as I can take
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ktable.png);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Her blood was up to the boiling point. She had suffered enough shit from the little wretch and she wasn't going to stand idly by as Adelaida defamed her and verbally abused Alexey. Someone needed to put the brown femme in her place. Fiery green eyes bore into the toppled over wolf but then shot to the lighter Koios as she spoke. Maybe Alexey was right. Maybe Adelaida wasn't worth it. She surely wasn't worth unleashing the monster that had started to stir inside her chest. Savina took a couple steps back and was unsurprised to see the coward scramble away at a run. Just like she did the last time.

Giving an angry snort in the direction of the fleeing wolfess she turned her attention back to Alexey and her demeanor instantly softened even though her anger still bubbled under the surface. "I'm sorry Alexey, I just followed to make sure you were going to be alright. I wasn't going to get involved but when she said that..." A soft growl rumbled in her throat. Was Adelaida some kind of compulsive liar? Or did she only do it when it benefited her? "Those things she said to you were awful. You don't deserve that kind of treatment from anyone, especially your family." Softly she nuzzled Alexey's face.

"Do you want me to walk you home? Or someplace else?" It was clear that the lighter girl was shook up from all of this. Rightfully so.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread