Build God, then we'll talk.
[html]

"I'm not so sure." He frowned, obviously distraught, and lifted his single hand to rub just under his right ear. Some small bit of who he had been, who he truly was, had found it's way out of the red male. It had been so long since he had said such simple words to anyone, no matter the horrible occasion, but it felt right suddenly. "There are to many scents around and, unless they all had a part in it, I can't tell who the culprit might be." And it didn't help that he didn't recognize any of the scents, either. Whatever the case, it was horrible, something that he would have been sick to his stomach over. After the things he had seen and done, though, he could just about stomach it, though the thought of such a thing happening made him sick even still.

He lowered his hand then, back limp to his side, and finally moved jade eyes to look the woman over. She was easier to see and, since Conri had actually been taking care of himself for the most part, he could assume that he wasn't imagining any part of her. Still though, he did not recognize her. "I was going to wait and see if they came back." Only a killer would willingly stand and face a killer. "But with that stench I'm assuming everyone will have the same reaction as we had." And again he frowned, disappointed. He had always wanted to be the Hero and, even if it was only him that knew he had disposed of the killer, at least he would have felt like one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread