Build God, then we'll talk.
[html]

In an instant the very conversation that had wanted to avoid had started, though he could only blame himself for it. he had been the one to bring up the pack and to even acknowledge it, he assumed, had made her wonder. It was one of his downfalls, constantly wondering how his children were, what they were doing, secretly wondering how Naniko had been doing. He'd seen her that day, she looked good, seemed to be doing well. She had recovered, from the looks of it, far quicker than he ever would have, if he ever did manage to recover. "I know a few." He actually wasn't certain who all was still around. He hadn't seen hide nor hair of Lucifer of Kansas since that day, though in the quiet of the night he still wondered what it would feel like to have his hand around their necks. He still blamed them.

"Anu." He tested the name, tried to find something familiar about it, but there was nothing there. "It would be safer for me not to give you my name." He admitted after a moment of silence, frowning at the fact that such a civil conversation had the possibility of turning ugly at just the mere mention of his name. It had been so long since he had just talked to someone. "That alone would make you suspicious of me though, and then it really doesn't matter anymore." There was defeat in his voice, some painful hint that he hadn't wanted things to turn out like this. It would have been easier just to give her a fake name. "Conri Church."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread