two hearts of sa[p]phires- [mature]
[html]

200+

Seeing her made the white wolf feel relieved, but with the way she came in, she seemed scared about something. Mabye it was because of what she might do or become after being transformed. Well, it would be a first for her. She knew of lupercis, but not of the kinds of natures they have. Pendzez moved closer to her, providing some comfort so she wouldn't be so worried about it. She can always change her mind. Unless, she really would like to be a luperci. He came up beside, letting his body move up to hers saying with comforting words, "I know you're scared. There's nothing to worry about. I won't let anything bad happen."

Pendzez was trying to let her know that she wasn't alone and to let her know that he would be with her. He wouldn't just do her, then up and go. No, he wasn't a fiend like that. He was going to make sure that she would be safe through the process. Pendzez noticed that there was fret in her eyes. Pendzez again comforted her. "Three to eight days, you'll start to feel slight uncontrollable urges to shift. Are you absolutely certain that you want to do this? I'm just letting you know of the first signs that you are transforming, but don't worry."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread