two hearts of sa[p]phires- [mature]
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i43.tinypic.com/nq7382.png); width: 450px; height: 570px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #101213 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; left: 45px; top: 45px; width: 320px; height: 450px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

I'm in a rush so it's really short. Sorry. ;__;

Allegro felt better after hearing Pendzez's words, but she was nervous. She knew that he would be with her through this. She was positive that he wouldn't leave her right after the intercourse. She smiled at the thought. No male - or female for that matter - had ever loved her so much. It felt amazing to be in love. Deep down, Allegro wanted it to last forever. "Thank you, Pendzez. Thank you."

Allegro listened while Pendzez explained the process of becoming a Luperci. It was very strange and distant, almost like Allegro couldn't even consider that what Pendzez was saying could even be remotely true. It was an odd thought, thinknig about becoming a Luperci. But Allegro knew that it was going to be reality. "I'm positive. I could not be any more sure," Allegro replied firmly. She wasn't going to give up. She was completely sure and happy with her answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread