preface
I'm slow slow slow and I think I just hacked up a lung while writing this, go me![html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... ump/08.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She cut her hair just above her shoulder and Valkyrie returned a furious nod. It was clear that her daughter approved. It wasn’t so much about functionality but more Ryan needed a change. Somehow she felt by cutting her hair she could create a new slate for herself, a new chapter on life. One that didn’t involve the dangerously handsome boy from Phoenix Valley, of course. Corona’s voice was a surprise, but not an unappreciated one. It had been awhile since she had seen the woman whom she had grown fond of. "I guess not," Ryan chuckled back while Valkyrie just shook her head from side to side. The little girl wasn’t quite sure what pigtails were, but neither her or her mother were going to have them.

Ryan cut another large section of her hair and watched as it fell to the ground. It probably wasn’t as neat as she would have hoped, but it didn’t matter. So what if the strands were a bit different in length? She finished the basics of cutting away the rest of the length so that it just barely swept along her collarbones. "How have you been?" She asked, sending a smile in Corona’s direction as Valkyrie pawed at the discarded locks.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread