between the lines of fear and blame
[html]<style type="text/css">.febfaotemp b {color:#873e34;} .faooneooc {font:8pt Georgia; font-style:italic; color:#873e34;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/Roleplay/fe ... 20temp.png) bottom no-repeat #dedede; color:#514640; font:8pt Tahoma; line-height:1.2em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:17em; text-align:justify;">
I suck.

Faolin blinked a few times, removing the bit of sleep that still rested there. A long yawn was let out as the woman rose to her feet. It was strange, but the lands had hardly changed. Had she really expected them to change much though? Red eyes drifted over the sea and her heart started to race as she thought about it swallowing her. Faolin was lucky to not have drowned while she was in the ocean. Somehow she had managed to stay afloat. She did know that the salt water was more buoyant then any fresh water, but it still did not make much sense.

Her ears perked up as she heard a noise a little ways from her. Her head whipped up and she nearly stumbled backwards when she recognized what had been her little boy, all grown up. A small smile spread across her lips as she watched him make his way closer to her. The woman let out a sigh and she trotted over towards the boy in his were form, her tail beating back and forth behind her. She dropped the rabbit in front of him and sat down. "So, you made it back here I see," she said quietly, red eyes lifting back to the boys face. "My, my Ezekiel. Look how much you have grown!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread