in the caverns of tomorrow
[html]

WC: 300+

OOC: The above post was me quoting to get my table and then it comming up as unregistered...it can be delted/ignored :S

IC:

The young females words caught the coal wolf of guard. Her jabbering reminded him of himself as a young Twilight Vale pup. Back when Lucifer was around. Halifax was like his second home, he was always going into the city to find gadgets and trinkets here and there, books and instruments for his ever growing collection. It seemed the pup had inherited a trait he had yet to see in her mother, impatience. This became clear as she explained that she wanted clothes to become a prince. Of course, Jazz had the joy of being thrown into this story land of the Crimson Dreams pups. Haven was a knight, and Mati a princess, what was left but to be a prince? With a chuckle he nodded, “Okay okay, give a wolf some time to think will ya.” He teased.

Naniko had become more relaxed recently, letting the kids run around as the pleased. They were all growing into fine young adults and starting to learn just how they could contribute to the pack. However, he still was curious if Naniko would want her daughter going to Halifax. Silently he thanked the sun god that she had at least felt comfortable calling to him instead of just running off. Nodding once more he broke. “I suppose you'll be shifting very soon anyways. Might as well have something to wear if thats what you want.” He encouraged with a light tone. Jerking his head he chuckled, “Come on then.” Starting off at a slow run in the direction of the broken down city. The run would take some time traveling with a smaller pup but he honestly did not mind. The journey there was beautiful, and passed through different landscapes. It was best that Brooklyn learned about these different land marks before traveling on her own and Jazper was always a sucker for Naniko's pups.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread