j/ruby is her name
[html]
Sabeen looked sharply at Svara, drawing back her lips warningly. The male chided her, and so the mother kept her mouth shut, for now- once she was accepted (and she would be) - there would be time to mince words with her daughter. Wheat eyes left the child to stay on Haku. 'She is my daughter,' she answered for her, although the wretch had already shot off her mouth. A flash of anger arose in her eyes and was gone, buried under a calm manner and almost amused smirk. Smoothing the wrinkled from her dress, the lady addressed her daughter: 'All talk with nothing to back it, just as your father. You speak big for your age, but I know the truth: you've no clue.' Smoothly she spoke, not allowing her fury to betray her.

Svara advanced towards her but the woman stood her ground fully. She was unafraid of the girl and her idle threats. She sought out the yellow of her daughter's eyes and held them for a second, considering, but then stepping aside and turning back to Haku. 'I do hope she isn't always this... uncouth.' A hint of motherly concern, perhaps? Not to be mistaken for the real thing, of course. No, consider it more distaste. 'As for your pack, I can speak German. I am also talented in.. negotiation.' She paused on the word. The art of negotiation went hand in hand with the art of seduction. She allowed a small smile to erupt across her scarred lips. 'You should be able to find a use for me,' Sabeen concluded, turning her gaze back to her offspring. Her eyes gleamed mockingly for a moment before fading back into a neutral expression, expecting some sort of outburst.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread