j/ruby is her name
[html]
300+

Svara went on and made her own show as she always did. That was it. Her words were out quick enough, and she stepped towards the older woman, obviously threatening. Haku ignored the look the young wolfess had thrown in his direction. His eyes had always rested on the female, but now they slowly made their way to Svara Thames. How dared she. Would she ever change? If she did not change her direction soon, she would fall beneath the puppy rank where she had started. The mother seemed better than the daughter for sure. He wished he had shifted to his full werewolf form sooner, but he could not be bothered to change. They both had to look down to him when they spoke, but he was a monster made out of claws, fangs and muscles, so there was no question about who was the superiour here. Well, there shouldn't be.

The man stepped in between the two females as Sabeen directed her words to him. His ears flickered and paid attention, but his dangerous gaze was on Svara. He turned halfway around, shoulder and back to the joiner and his frame turned to Svara. " Svara, if you are not mature enough to handle this, then I suggest you leave before you get stripped of your rank. Maybe Solum would suit you better, perhaps that could teach you some respect and manners." Ultimately it was Cercelee's decision, but Haku would not hesitate overriding the rules and then explain quite a bit to Cercelee. He had kept too much away from the Rosea, protected the child, but enough was enough.

He turned slightly to face the female that shared some of his coloration. "Unfortunately she is, and I apologize." He meant what he said. No matter what he had heard about Svara's mother, it seemed Sabeen's snotty spawn was worst. Negotiation for this pack sounded like a very good thing. Gods knew Dahlia needed it. But. "Though, I wonder; will I have much trouble with you two in the same pack? We have little tolerance for troublemakers here in Dahlia, and I promise you, I do not handle rule breakers kindly." He was disappointed. Svara would never be taken seriously if this was how she would behave. Right now, Sabeen seemed more worthy of Dahlia than her daughter.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread