j/ruby is her name
[html]

This women made rage burn in her chest. She had never been good to her, she had never done anything for her. She had only taken. Taken her brothers, taken her father, and taken what home she had had. Now she was here to take this away from her. She was like a desease that couldn't be hidden. One that came up every time you thought it was over. Seeing her again made something in Svara mature, made the child get a taste of reality. She would have to play her cards right, but it was so hard when all she could see was her fathers blood. All she could see were his grey eyes. Her brothers had been a promise of company, she had loved them while they lived, but it hadn't lasted long before she killed them.

Hurt was beyond what Haku was able to do to her. When she thought the male couldn't have done worse then what he had done to her in the cabin, standing between her and her mother and telling her those words. Svara could feel the need to cry come. Having your own pack stand against you to the one person who had shredded your life, was more then many could bare. Instead of crying Svara leaned up and whispered into his ear. "I hope she kills you, just like she did my father. Because then it will be two people I can't stand out of my life." Svara would rather him beat her to death then stand there and have him defend the women who had tormented her her whole life. Leaning back from his ear she said louder, finally adressing him in front of Sabeen."Why should I care what a ghost says. Because that is all you are to me Haku Soul."

Her yellow eyes went to that women the one who would be her down fall. "Just remember you made me what I am Mommy, so be happy I learned well from the best." Svara remembered her father telling her that he felt he had made a mistake by her mother. He had said that she wasn't always right in the head, and her flighty nature had to be contained. When he had looked at her that day and told her to kill her mother first before she ever killed her. Looking on the situation now Svara knew they were both one of a kind, that they were both nasty and unbearable, but Sabeen Thames would hide her true nature then kill those around her. She would do what SHE thought was right just like she did her Svara's brothers and father. Could someones life fall any more apart? Svara was sure it could and would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread