j/ruby is her name
[html]
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5443 ... 6b9oco.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

For a moment, the urge to stick her tongue out at her daughter flashed over her and then was gone. Sabeen would hold on to her shaky sanity for this meeting, at least. She flicked a fly away with her tail, feeling incredibly smug as Haku reprimanded the insolent child. There was a ringing in her ears but she ignored it as she always did, instead focusing on capturing the words her daughter whispered into the leader's ears. Kill... father. It was enough to assume what she had said. Sabeen braced herself for the questions that were soon to follow, but that damn ringing was getting louder. Svara threw in her last words and the lady let her have them. The time for readdressing the past would come. Tonight she danced alone.

Haku's point was valid. She studied the face of the chocolate male for a moment, and then spoke. 'If Svara wishes to start trouble, I cannot stop her. However, I will attest that I will not tolerate a disturbance because of... our history.' Sabeen paused, turning her gaze to Svara. The image of the child was convoluted in her head. Her eyes seemed too piercing. 'I trust that you will agree?' The words were casually flung. A flash in her gut, burning hot. Kill the girl. She bit her tongue, drawing blood, her lips stretching temporarily into a frown. Together, Sabeen. Stay together...

[/html]

CRAP. I meant to post in Sabeen's account >_________>

Messages In This Thread