j/ruby is her name
[html]
300+ really short and crappy, but just wanted to get it over with before I head off to bed. School will be rather demanding from monday on, so I figured I should just get you titled up as quickly as possible. We can continue this thread for a bit if you're up for it though, but my replies will be slightly slower.

Svara made a growl rise in his throat. That fucking child never knew when to stop. "You will obey this ghost, because he is your superior. Now shut the fuck up and leave us. You had a chance to have a say in this matter, but you blew it. One more sneaky remark from you and I will put you there." One single sharp word from her and it was over. He could not treat her as an adult if she could not act as one. She was nothing but a foolish child that spilled her chances over and over again. He flashed his fangs at the young girl, daring her to spit back.

"You cannot possibly be worse than this girl." And if she were, then he would take her down to the fiery pits. Svara had ruined quite a bit for herself. Haku was more focused on Svara than he was on her mother, and therefore he did miss out on signs he might would have picked up elsewise. Haku knew what it was to be sick, to be.. unstable. Yet, here he was, and did Sabeen deserve less? She had kept her temper in check with the girl, something he seemed to have more and more trouble with. If anything, he could easily admire it.

"I will trust you on your words, then." There was nothing else to do. He would rather trust and be deceived than taking the longer way. With this tactic, he would have more fun if they failed him. "How about a little guided tour through the lands, Sabeen? I can fill you in on the basics of this pack as we go along." He did not need much to let new faces in. He was simple like that. Ignoring Svara, he started to walk a few steps before he turned to see if the woman would follow. He would figure out the golden eyed woman soon enough.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread