just like a candle
[html]

Svara sat down at a tree. A peice of wood in her hand and the dagger carving away at the matter. Soon enough a wolf was forming out of the wood just as she wished it would. The grey eyes of another watched her. Ever since she had seen her mother again her brother Zack's ghost or whatever he was had been haunting her. Yellow eyes straied from their task to look at the male. He was grey like a steal and his eyes matched. His hair was long and darker then his coat by a few shades and pulled back by a leader band. He was broad shouldered and strong, but he was just as tall and lean and her. Of course he was taller then her, but that wasn't here nor there at the moment.

"Are you gonna keep following me?" Svara asked while her eyes went back to her dagger and the peice of wood. Her brothers voice rose up. "Oh like following you is the most enjoyable thing I could be doing." His voice was deep and velvety. Svara narrowed her eyes at him a sour look on her face. "Then go away." She said with genuin irritation. She wouldn't admit that he had saved her from making a mistake with Haku. Her brother chuckled at her. "Oh I would sis, but it seems me and you are stuck together." he grinned enjoying her irritation.

Growling Svara got up and threw the half finished carving of the wolf randomly out. She heard it hit something, but didn't care what. "Go the fuck away your dead leave me alone." She roared stomping away hearing her brothers laughter as she went. As she moved away she found herself coming across another male. He was new in the pack, and Svara didn't want anything to do with him. Her carving wasn't far from him, weather it had been him she had hit or not wasn't something Svara was really dwelling on. If her brother joined her she knew not to say anything, it was OBVIOUS no one but her could see the man, he was dead after all. Either she was going insane or he was a ghost. Svara was leaning more towards the first one. Moving towards the other male wolf she grabbed her carving with an angry movement. Her yellow eyes flicked to the strange before she straightened not all that concerned about him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread