just like a candle
[html]

Picking up the peice she hadn't been counting on talking to the male. She had wanted to take her carving and get out of the others precence. His words had made her stop mid way rising carving in hand. Her head turned to look at him her yellow eyes just watching for a second before a malicious grin meandered onto her maw. He had some nerve, but she would reward him for his blunt action. Though Svara's rewards weren't always appericiated.

Standing up completly she kept that grin on her face, yellow eyes sparking with evil intentions. Her dagger was clenched in her other hand, but she was sure to keep that hand well out of sight and mind. Moving towards him slowly and invitingly she heard her brother voice rise up. "Svara don't. You know what the consequences will be." Svara ignored the irritating pest and moved to stop before the male who had so bluntly called her his toy.

Standing tall before the male, her lanky body was lean and nothing compared to the males thicker one. Svara just kept smiling a hidden meaning in her suductive grin. "Playtoy ehh?" She let her eyebrow rise a little. With a quick movement she had the blade to his throat pressing it as hard as she could with out breaking the skin. "Don't fucking talk to me like I'm your toy male. If anything I'm already somebodies toy and I like it that way. Keep your rat shit fill tounge in the trap you call a mouth." Svara growled visiously her fangs bared and the smile gone her yellow eyes almost steaming. She was beautiful in her anger, but also far from sane.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread