just like a candle
[html]

Svara gave the male wolf a look of irritation. It was a look she gave almost everyone, unless it was her lover leroy. She was to busy to give him irritated looks. A snort erupted from her showing her obnoxious nature. "I'm sure you like anything with a well shaped ass and long enough legs." She said with her yellow eyes narrowed on him. Svara was far from entertained with the males ways. Even with her harsh and crud nature the men she were drawn to usually were the strong but quiet type. They usually let her get away with more, indulged her open nature.

"None of your fucking buisness. If you want to know my name go ask any of the pack names. Just say 'the one with the nasty mouth on her' they will tell you." This put a shit eating grin on her face as she turned away from him to look at her brother Zack. "I'm far from evil ass wipe, just like to speak my mind. And for your information your with the wrong bunch of wolves if you like that type." She laughed at him the chuckle a sarcastic one.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread