Beneath the Starlit Sky
[html]
He heard her reply and a deep frown formed across his face. It was deep, almost like stone, and he took a few moments to just look into Cwmfen's eyes. All that he wanted was to touch her - so much that it was hard for him to refrain from doing just so - but knew that it was impossible. He may be a crude, foolish, and arrogant, but he had intelligence on his side. Dutch was also dedicated. He was commited to getting what he wanted. Right now, he wanted Cwmfen.

"I may be an arrogant asshole, but I won't hurt you. I promise," The brute murmured firmly, eyes and face both unreadable. He had meant it whole heartedly; Dutch would never hurt her. His desires, he assumed, were just too much right now. He let out a sigh, hoping that all of his stress and anger would just fly away. It was helping no one.

Dutch looked back into the eyes of the female next to him. He knew she saw an ungrateful beast. That's what he saw when he looked at his reflection, too. Biting his lip, the brute realized he was holding back everything that had been boiled up inside him for so long. He didn't mean to be rude or mean; he just happened. It was Dutch's nature.

"You're... hurt?" The male whispered, looking her over. Yes, she obviously looked out of shape, tired and a little beat up. "You okay?" Dutch replied, this time louder. He felt strange. Not mean or anything like what he normally felt. But... clean. Free. Able to think and say whatever he wanted and not worry about what others might think. The brute wondered if this was what nice people felt like. It was an odd feeling that he had never experienced before and it confused him.

Continuing on, Dutch opened his mouth to speak again. "Another way you can please me, Miss nic Graine, is to tell me why you think you have ruined my evening. In fact, you have made it better in such a manner that I cannot explain it," He inched away to leave Cwmfen alone, but he decided not to. What would the female think of him then? Letting out yet another strained sigh, the brute collapsed on the ground.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread