Beneath the Starlit Sky
[html]
The male smiled lightly, a smile sincere and meaningful. It was a smile he rarely used, if ever. Dutch heard Cwmfen say something quietly and tightened his grip on the earth beneath him. He pulled the green grass out from the ground without trying. Biting down on his jaw, the brute flung the grass behind him quietly. It was an odd desire that he had for Cwmfen; both physically and mentally. Dutch was frustrated that he wasn't getting what he wanted, especially since everything came so easily to him.

"What does interest you? I'll change. I'll do anything. Anything at all. Name it, and it'll be done. Please! I won't just leave you after. I would hope you would know that by now," Dutch replied, almost yelling. His voice was strained and off pitch, almost like an untuned piano. The male's usually rumbling, bass voice was now high pitched and all-around strange. His eyes were wild and confused, rapidly searching the female's face. Noticing nothing, Dutch shut his eyes and sat quietly for a few seconds.

"Let me help. I'm useless, yes, but I know something about healing and herbs. Comes in handy while you're all alone with your father," The brute murmured, breaking his agonizing silence. He opened his eyes, looking over Cwmfen. She looked as if she was in pain but trying to hide it. "I'll help. That is, I suppose, if you want me to," Dutch realized this conversation with the Adonis had been the nicest and most sincere moment of his life. It was both shocking and unexpected.

Dutch smiled, a large grin taking the place of his puckered, tight lips. "I do not need entertainment, Cwmfen. Just sitting here with you is all of the entertainment I need." The young Filix kept that grin on his voice, awaiting the female's response.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread