Beneath the Starlit Sky
[html]
The male sighed. He knew that Cwmfen would take years to give into his desires, if ever. Dutch was upset but far from angry. The brute was positive he would never hurt the female in any way, shape or form; he would be furious with himself if he did such a thing. Dutch could not put his finger on it, but the feelings he felt now were odd. Tingly, jittery and obnoxious. Not a feeling he usually felt, at least. He opened his mouth, ready to scream out more words to Cwmfen but bit back his lip, letting out another strained sigh.

"I desire you, yes. If you would want to desire me, I would change. I won't be the rude and tough Dutch that everyone knows me as. At least for you, Cwmfen. I'm not evil, I promise," Dutch murmured, looking into the white pupils of the female. It was a strange sensation that shot through him as he looked at Cwmfen with such a powerful pull and eagerness to be with her. He would never do anything without her permission, however; that was why he had asked in the first place.

Dutch nodded, accepting her words. "I understand. But, please, if you need help... just call me. Promise me?" The brute whispered quietly, his voice barely audible. All that he wanted was to grap her in an embrace and help her through anything. It bothered and agonized him to see Cwmfen in such pain, unable to do anything for her. But Dutch understood. He wouldn't do anything that she didn't want him to.

"Cwmfen, what is not pleasant about you? You are intelligent, kind and beautiful. What more could you ask in someone?" Dutch replied, tilting his head slightly. It was obvious how he expressed his feelings toward the female; very open and without hesitation. He was very blunt, but it was hard for him not to be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread