Their all angels in disguise
[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
His red eyes watched the female with a smile, from her sounds as a playful snarl pulled on his lips before falling away. Leroy could feel her claws grab him sharply, a few of them breaking into his skin. Oddly he couldn't help but snicker
at the younger wolf, as she kept calling him by the little name she seems to like. It didn't bother him, hell Leroy didn't care what she called him. So far he enjoyed their time together strangely, though it seems the two are just drawn together one might ask. Until she gives a reason Leroy doesn't mind, but things can always change.
"adventurous sounds good darling, though what do I make your life. Dangerous, random,pleasurable?" His deep voice rumbled his throat as he peered at her new jewelry with a grin, he would wait till he pulled in her earring. Just a small playful tug.
Willing his large body thudded loudly on the ground, sounding worse then it actually was. Letting his form hit like dead weight when she pushed him, his body was fine that night as she leaned over him. Leroy was submissive to everyone, hell this might not be full blown submission but why would he mind if she wanted to throw her stuff around. Go ahead is his thoughts on it. The kiss was sweet and tasteful like always as his kissed back,one hand smooth tickled his claws on her cheek before running threw her hair. Svara's words brought a white toothy smile on his maw, it was devilish as his tail thumped slightly as she nipped his ears drawing a rumble. Leroy could hear the truth in her words, but something about it was sexy as he licked his lips before speaking her ears. "yours..sounds like a fucking lovely place to be..thought your mine. I'm do nothing less of ripping a throat out of a wolf that taps a dirt claw on you, your my toy, my little firecracker." His husky words emitted into the night air as his hands moved just below her butt gripping tightly, grinning Leroy slowly licked at the newly pierced ear.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread