something i don't know
[html]

He didn't have time to jump in when his brother fell, but it was really probably better that way. Arkham felt both sudden relief and a very acute frustration at Gabriel's arrival. On one hand, he knew very well that they could have ended up seriously hurting each other, but the older they grew, the more the coyote pup found himself wishing that Andre got what he deserved and a little pain was only the beginning. A quiet part of him wanted very much to see his sibling suffer because he had never done anything to warrant his care, concern, or sympathy. He was messed up and they were all better off without him, right? All the same, the child did not plan to become a murderer for his brother's sake (or anyone's really) and took several steps back when Gabriel separated them.

He attacked me first, he mumbled, looking away. It sounded childish on his lips, but at least he hadn't said 'he started it' even if it was true. He didn't know what his eldest brother would do, but he predicted that he would most likely also get in trouble. His shoulder burned a little where Andre had cut him before, but he ignored it like a soldier, twitching his tail and awaiting punishment. I wasn' doin' anything. He was the good guy, damnit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread