Engaging the Enemy
*cling!!*

Her blantant distaste of his presence amused him, excited his blood in ways nothing else could. That his very presence could cause such uproar was a power he didn't mind posessing. At her first burst or outrage, the words pouring like acid from her lips, he mocked hurt feelings, ears lowering and eyebrows tilting up in a pitiful look. "Awww, you've gone and bruised my pride." He mourned, walking around her in a slow circle. But in just a blink of an eye the facade vanished, replaced by his cocky smirk and confident, upright ears.

He wondered what travelled through the dark fae's mind. Her hostility meant she was probably personally effected by one of the Dawnrunners' attacks. They weren't uncommon. Peace between their bloodlines was shaky at best, an ancestral feud that neither side seemed to be able to overcome. While in truth, Legion was still discovering his own personal religion at the moment, such ingrained brainwashing since birth was difficult to untangle. That, and his lust for chaos wasn't exactly a beneficial factor.

"Quite frankly, Starlet, I'm new to this place, and don't know anything of this pack nor it's apparently notorious alpha. I merely came to find out what this memorable scent belonged to...and look what I found!" He sneered, tail wagging in obvious enjoyment. "However, now that I've found it, perhaps I shall take my leave. Now is not the time nor place to deal with with such trifles. I wish for no trouble with your pack, nor with my own." He turned on a heel and began sauntering back towards the border, in essence, making sure the bitch would not win this particular battle. And sitting just over the border indeed meant he had won. He also had thoughts of his new position within Crimson Dreams. Getting into trouble would put that newly won trust in jeopardy, and that was a risk he could not take.

Messages In This Thread