the pirate princess
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/vazzi/bottom.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
--

Attila understood that it was going to be a fight. He got that his persuassion wasn't going to work so, he would need another strategy. The problem was that he didn't know many. The way his sister was looking at him wasn't helping him to think straight. Trying to choose which was better, he placed his paws in the stone the tan girl was sitting on, so he could look inside the girl's ocean blue eyes. He finally found a good one.

"Okay, let'f make a deal? I ftay wif the toy for a few minutef, and then it if all yourf, and I'll never bother you again." he proposed. It was impossible for the girl not to agree. It was just a few minutes, and then she was free of him. What could be better than this? Probably nothing. It would be hard for him not wish to have the plushie again, but he could handle it. The boy was tough, and he would resist. He hold out a paw to be shaken, though it wasn't going to be a shake at all, since they hadn't have hands yet. "Do we have a deal?" he asked, his eyes hard and his face empty. He thought that this would be a good carrier, to be a chantager. It seemed cool, and very easy. All he had to do was to give a propose that was too good to resist, and his persuasion skills would make it even more tempting. The pale boy considered to train it a while.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread