the truth is lies
[html]
http://i43.tinypic.com/2jds8c3.jpg); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 499px; background-color: #000;">

Like a cancer scare In the dentist's chair

The other woman grasped her scruff and pulled her back, snarling. A startled 'oomf' escaped her as Sabeen held her ground, pulling herself away to turn around. Her eyes focused on the other's emerald ones, her smile temporarily fading. 'I think I'm entering your house, which you neglected to invite me in to.' She tsked at the other's lack of manners. 'Or perhaps it was purposeful, then. I've notice a lack of... cohesiveness in this pack, after all.'

Sabeen didn't move as the other advanced, slipping her hands into her pockets. The next statement made her tilt her head slightly. Didn't live here, eh? 'Got tired of her?' She laughed, lightly, remembering her strange acceptance into the pack. That male, Haku (who obviously lived here, his scent was all over the place) and Svara had been angry with each other. 'Hope she wasn't... playing unfairly with your little ones,' the lady inclined her head slightly. Although she knew deep in her mind was she was implying, if asked, Sabeen wouldn't know what she had meant. Her memories of her past were foggy and confused. Svara, her two sons, her mate, the events occuring around them and her constantly shifted in her memory and never made much sense to her, after all.

[/html]

SHIT FOOLED BY PREVIEW e___e'

Messages In This Thread