the truth is lies
ooc, they are actually in Firefly's cabin, not Haku's house, she has her own place in the Vineyards though she hadn't been staying there since Svara arrived basically. Big Grin

ic: When the lowly ranked woman slipped through her grip Firefly growled a warning as the bitch began to speak. The insult on her packmates was probably right but she didn't want to hear it coming from this piece of shit. "Give me one reason to invite you in and I'll give you enough reason not to want to come back.." she snarled. She knew she wouldn't really follow through with her threats unless the bitch continued her fucked up game but she had enough reason to get away with it now with the disappearance of her children.

..and it seemed that the bitch wasn't going to get packing either as she went right on, making her self comfortable in the Acer's space. Her fangs reflected in the light of the fire that roared behind her as she spat. "Svara doesn't live here bitch.. Now remove yourself before I.." she wasn't even able to finish her sentance before the mother of one of her biggest pains went to far. Though Firefly didn't like Svara she knew the child would never harm the two puppies and the suggestion at Sabeen's words made dark memories surface in Firefly's mind as she jerked her arm, intend on backhanding the bitch for overstepping her bounderies way beyond anyone's allowance.

Messages In This Thread