runaway on a leash
[html]

i fought in the old revolution
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Of course, the fat rabbit would have been caught by now if he wasn't a sneaky little beast. He must have a way to hide the tremor caused by the impact of his massive feet, and perhaps he had a giant tail to brush away the craters he left behind. Or, maybe he even had some little supressed rabbit minions to do it for him. This was all quite curious.

One thing Beppe liked the best about his new friend was that they seemed to be capable of making innovation after innovation, each new one better than the last. If they continued on like this, they would not only catch the Fat King Rabbit, but perhaps also go on to rule the world. "Yes! Carrots! It had slipped my mind, how rabbits and their carrots go, and I am sure you are right." He grinned widely. This method would also be quicker and easier, not having to pause every once and a while in silence to put their ears to the ground or listen for snores.

The Italian boy bounded after Icarus, still grinning, and kept his eyes peeled. Surely, among the dreary colors of post-winter, a bright orange castle would be easy to spot. Beppe was sure that The Glutton must have some ingenious way to disguise it so as not to be found and eaten so easily, but the boy couldn't think of it at the moment. Hopefully it would come to him, and if not, he was sure it would come to his friend. Perhaps it was just so nestled within the bushes that anyone not looking for it would be unable to find it.

Fat King Rabbit was in for a surprise.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
on the side of the ghost and the King

[/html]

Messages In This Thread