[html]
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5443 ... 6b9oco.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Impatience knotted in her gut at the slowness of the male. Her eyes narrowed at his exposure of his teeth, her own lips curling in response. But he responded well enough, with a comment that made her laugh. 'They are kind to me.' Her voice betrayed no mockery or danger. Sabeen could handle herself in any situation, she knew well enough. Her eyes fluttered to almost closed as the lady moved closer to the husky male, lowering herself to her knees to meet his eye level. She leaned forward, her lips pulling back into a open-mouthed smile. He turned around to see her and she saw immediately his red eyes. Svara flashed across her skull and was gone.

Aggression rose in her suddenly and she moved forward to put her hands on his shoulders and peer into his eyes. 'On days like this, you know?' Her voice was heavy then, and she drew back and reached into her pocket for her bag of white powder. 'I need a hit.' She was blunt, then, and dangled the bag in front of his red eyes. 'What of you? I can share. Free of charge.' How sociable of her. Then again, she had disrupted the husky's rest, and fair was fair.

[/html]

I swear I told it Sab D:

Messages In This Thread