[html]
http://i43.tinypic.com/2jds8c3.jpg); background-position: center bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 499px; background-color: #000;">
     slight powerplay~ hope it's k. and yes, i actually googled how to specifically inject heroin for this XDDD
Like a cancer scare In the dentist's chair

His glare didn't cause her to waver as she stared right back at him, clicking her tongue as she waited for him to sit. 'Come, now, I'm doing you a favor,' Sabeen pointed out, shaking her head slightly as he spoke. 'No funnier than alcohol, good sir. As for the smell.. well, you can't always fall victim to your first five senses, now can you?' She mixed the powder with some lemon juice and water and set the spoon on top of a match, heating it up. The smell intensified and she grinned, holding the spoon with her mouth to free a hand so she could retrieve the syringe and a little piece of dirty cotton, which she dropped into the spoon before sucking out the now-liquid drug with the syringe. The lady stood up again and moved to grab the husky's wrist, twisting his arm around. She knew subconsciously where the vein was located, pressing on his flesh with her thumbs to get it to pop. And then, before he could protest, she plunged the needle in, quickly emptying out half of the syringe. 'I hope you're clean.' She muttered, pulling the syringe out to inject herself.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread