[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">[ooc;your soo a date rapist! poor Leroy xD]

Leroy didn't bother looking back at the woman, she seemed to eager to mess with that weird stuff. Ears turned back to the woman as his red eyes rolled slightly."I'm sure you are.." Leroy took a deep breath as he didn't both turning around at the woman, merely ignoring her for the moment, but that didn't seem to push her words out of his ears. Alcohol. Leroy knew what it was, he knew its many different tastes. Some bitter, others strong, some sweet, and many smooth. Yes alcohol was indeed a funny thing, on the mind and on ones body. But Leroy wasn't talking about alcohol and there was none here so to him this is not like that.

"Alcohol smells much better then that, even the strong stuff. Beside I follow my senses unlike some.."
Leroy wondered what in the hell she even planned to do with that, whatever it was he didn't care. He really didn't want to be around the bad smell that just seemed to fill his noise, Leroy didn't like the way it made him feel. Just the scent made his stomach turn deep down, that small sick feeling was starting to creep up. He was done with what ever crazy shit she had in mind but he was ready to head off to a 'home', to somewhere else to sleep. "whatever lady I'm leav-" Her hand moved so fast, the twist of his wrist and the sting of the needle; Leroy's red eyes widen instantly as his maw opened with a snarl as the warm liquid shot into his system. Jerking his arm back away from her Leroy quickly turned to face the smiling woman, ears back his stared at her. "WHAT THE FUCK!, what in the hell was that!?" Leroy's loud voice echoed in his own ears as his snarling maw lowered slightly as a weird feeling begun to tingle him, the odd thing going to every part of his body. "you..your fucking..bitch" His quite words came out slowly as he blinked against the strangest of his own body. Leroy didn't like this as his whole body felt warm but everything else seemed to move a bit to fast for his eyes. Narrowing his eyes on the woman he growled a uneven set of unhappy tones. Everything feels wrong.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread