[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
wow, I worried he might try to rape her now oo

Sitting in front of this woman, oh a woman that looked so very appealing, so very nice and tempting for him to touch. Breathing he wasn't sure where these thought were coming from as his tense body was slowly being overcome by the drug that washed into his veins, the strange fear Leroy had in his stomach was disappearing as it was dissolved by the warm drug. The husky wasn't full comfortable as his body felt heavy but yet in an odd way exciting because of the new feeling, everything was there but it moved in so much color as his ears didn't move at her words; but the drug was winning his battle as Leroy let it feel him, relaxing to it though his thoughts weren't normal,weren't him but it didn't worry him yet. Nothing was to worry about as the patterned male finally gave into the drug, his red eyes locking onto the woman's as a low uncontrolled purr like growl emitted pass his lips as she stroked his arm.

Breathing deeply his glassy eyes didn't move as her touch lit a fire on his skin, everything felt so sensitive, like every inch of fur and skin burned a fire that lit a lust or pleasure inside him that he was unclear of; though Leroy really didn't care to stop it in his clouded mind. For a second his eye trailed over the female before him,a female that seems to be interested enough in him and one that would be tasteful to him. Something about her draws to him, though her red coat is something that the husky likes. Leaning closer to the woman Leroy didn't remove her hand as he spoke in a husky,almost seductive manner as he didn't intend to hide his want. "oh I'm relaxed..and the world is mine you say darling..how much is really mine.." His deep voice was slightly slurred as his large dark hand went straight to her back as he slightly pulled her closer while his hand tangled itself in her red fur, taking a deep breath his face drew close to hers as he drank in her scent as the drug was taking full effect now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread