[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
ooc;I put the mature thing up there :], they are sooo bad,i hope i didnt power played but I don't think i did

Everything was just a mass of feelings and movements that filled every sense he seemed to have, yet he didn't fight the strange pleasurable feeling of the this intense warmth, the familiar closeness. A groan rumbled from his throat as she nibbled at his muzzle while her hips pushed against him all the more, inhaling sharply his lungs filled with her aroused scent, her ready and willing scent that almost sent him out of control. His movements were rough as his pushed her to him roughly while his own aroused body was building inside him as it throbbed impatiently against her, the feeling of her lips over his face and neck made his hands grip her harder with his claws clutching her fur and threaten to break her skin. Her moan was like a loud lustful call to him, it was so fueling to his fire as his mind flickered to a thought, a image. Svara

Swiftly his hands roughly grabbed the female by the underside of her ass, everything was like a blur as the male didn't even know how he quickly jumped to his feet, it all was just a sea of lust and colors as he didn't care how he stood up carrying the female against. A loud thud emitted as he slammed her into the side of the plane next to the wing, with his rough hands still on her ass Leroy let a loud growl rip from his throat as his griped it roughly as his red eyes showed play time was done. With her legs at his hips Leroy could feel his throbbing manhood touch the female, swiftly moving one hand to her shoulders the male was ready to feel her, feel her warmth oh the sweet warmth he could almost taste. Will taste. Everything was lost to his mind aside from their heat as he roughly thrust up into the small female, his manhood unsheathing itself as it broke into her warm,wet, and sweet womanhood. trusting again harder his claws hand dug into her shoulder as another growl emitted, though their bodies slamed into the plane as it made thudding sounds under their pleasure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread