[html]<style type="text/css">.february24leroy b {color:#abb291;} .february24leroy a {color:#abb291; font:9pt Georgia;} .february24leroy a:hover {color:#fff;}</style>
http://sixpop.com/files/402/february24% ... 20prof.png) bottom no-repeat #434038; color:#898883; font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.1em; padding:1.0em; padding-bottom:21.0em; text-align:justify;">
ooc;for some reason Coheed And Cambria - Welcome Home makes me pumped when i'm writing this xD

Leroy's head went back with a loud growl of pleasure as her claws broke his skin, the warm red appearing through his thick fur, he didn't care everything was so electric on his body and her touches oh god! His body was on fire as his shaft felt so wonderful in her wet heat it pulled him in further with each movement, only inviting him in more as a moan escaped his lips with a hard thrust into her. The husky's mind was moving so fast as it flashed with color and this pleasure, oh this was the only thing he could think about, only thing he was able to. Leroy's hands grabbed her hard his claws breaking the skin on her shoulder as the other was firm on her ass, the warmth in his body was only the beginning and he wanted more, he was hungry for much more. Each thrust brought a moan filled growl from his chest as his manhood pulled back before pushing hard back into her as the plane could only bend to their demands, when her legs lifted around his hips Leroy's body went harder as her mouth on his throat only made him more aroused as he growled loudly. " oh, S- fucking i swear!" Growl like word were pants as the hand on her shoulder shifted to her breast roughly grabbing it as his body didn't stop, moving the plane's side made small noises as he only planed to move up this game.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread